We enjoyed our Merry Christmas in Medford this year with Mimi and Grandpa! Here is a picture of them w the kiddos on Christmas Eve. (Quite the handful Mimi has here :)-)
Here is the train "the boys" put together the first night. Pais went to bed, the girls went to get formula, and the boys did the train :)
I was really wanting to get a picture of Paislee with Santa, as I have one of the other kids with Santa in their baby books. However, she just woke up and, as you can see, wasn't so sure of this Santa guy! I had to hold Austynn, as she surely wasn't going to sit on his lap!
Some Christmas Eve fun...
Carson and Grandpa were going to play their harmonicas, but Austynn decided she was going to perform at the piano for everyone first. It was cute and she played awhile and then we clapped for her!
Carson and Grandpa doing a beautiful duet! They enjoyed a round of applause, as well!
Aunt Ginny and Uncle Don always get the kids the neatest ornaments!
Christmas morning!!
Checking out our fancy new leaf blower! Wow, what a difference this makes in our yard!! Thank you.
Carson getting some loves for his sweet gift, a matchbox car!
We had to take advantage of our beautiful Christmas day weather! I was actually in a short sleeved shirt for part of the walk. Of course, Carsman is running ahead!
Paislee, loving being the center of attention!
Carson wanted to wear his hat to church and into breakfast - Pais decided she needed a turn (or I did for her!) ;)
Thank you, Grandpa and Mimi, for a wonderful Christmas!! Thanks for watching the kids so we could shop and for keeping Carson!!

Again, I have to share about Paislee. I guess this is just the time when they take off on their skills. For some reason, she seems to be changing so quickly that it is surprising me. Maybe I had a bit of a break with Austynn being a little more chill? Pais is really starting to crawl fast these last couple days and I am never sure where she is going! She tries to push the button to turn off the computer and tries to get into the computer wires. I am trying to get smart and move the dog food before she can get there! I am having to look to see where she has taken off to. Today Austynn took the work bench goggles from her and she busted out crying, so Aust had to give them back. I guess it is just a whole new dimension that I am getting use to. I will have to send a video of her in action. What a trip!















oh, what fun! Ya'll did some neat things and made some fun memories! Love the jammies, and love the Santa picture. Paislee really is checking him out. Ya'll have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete