Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Paislee Grace

Last week I was helping Carson put the train tracks together when I was trying to figure out where Paislee was. It sounded like she was back by Carson, but I didn't see her crawl by me. I cracked up when I saw the little crack she crawled through to get under the train table! Carson decided to join her :)
 Wild one!
 Here are some pictures, starting this morning. We decided to have a lazy, jammy day at home. The kids, especially Cars, are big into puzzles right now!!
 Funny, I took this of Pais this morning, bc I was impressed that she was up on her knees so well...
 Then after naps, Cars and I walked in to see her standing and trying to get the puzzle - I quickly grabbed the camera. She is hilarious and is not going to miss a beat!


Go Paislee!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, this is so fun! What a little fire-ball she is! Love her spunk. All the kids look great! Oh so cute in their jammies!

    ReplyDelete