This picture is a couple weeks old of our Paislee, enjoying her bouncer.
This one is from Monday. It cracked me up! I had her on her tummy on the baby einstein and when I went to check on her she was all the way against the wall. What? You can't be moving yet! But, she is now 5 months and rolling both ways. Full of personality and so much fun already!
And the pictures from today begin. So...Mitch had to work late tonight, so I thought to myself that it would be so smart to keep the kids up so they went to bed early, right?? Ugghh. Not too bad, but I finally got sat down at 9:00, so I not only didn't get any free time today, I didn't get stuff done until a minute ago. Oh well! Kept the kids busy and they did zonk out! :) We painted pumpkins at Grandpa and Mimi's last weekend and the kids enjoyed it. I didn't have any fancy paint, but had some and got some little pumpkins and let them at it while I finished up the dinner and cupcakes we made. Oh, you will see that they colored before this and Austynn thought it would be neat to color on herself!
Here is a picture of the final products that I took a minute ago in the dark, after kids were in bed. Carson's is the very painted one. Austynn stopped a bit earlier and helped me cook :) Carson kept asking for more paint!
Here are the cupcakes we made. A side story on this - I was going to take a pretty good walk to Safeway and got nearly there- Austynn was out and Carson was almost out. So, I realized I was totally defeating the purpose of keeping them up. I didn't want them to nap when I wasn't free to have some mom time. So, I turned around and went to a closer store. When we were almost there I realized that I had unloaded my purse w stuff to take w me but stupidly forgot my wallet to get the cupcake stuff. The only thing I could come up with was to nicely ask if I could call my husband and get his credit card info and use that. I recognized a girl at the espresso stand, she asked her manager, and they let me! whew, we got what we were after! The kids only managed one cupcake after dinner and before baths - lots to do tomorrow!
And, can't leave out Miss Pais :) She is all messy after eating her oatmeal/fruit mixture. As you can see it was bath time for all!
Bed time! And to all a good night :)










Love all the pictures!! Oh, they are getting so big. I love Paislee's bright eyes. She looks so determined in the pictures with the eyebrows raised and all! A and C sure look like they had fun painting and eating! I'm totally stealing your cupcake idea, too! Great! Good for you for making the most of a very long day. Your kids looked like they loved it!
ReplyDelete