Mitch and I took the kids to a local farm to pick some apples. We heard they had trees with low branches, and thought it sounded fun.
Here are the kids - all set with their buckets!
They are checking out the friendly hens :)
The owner has this chicken trained to jump up and get blueberries. Carson even tried to feed it! Austynn just watched :)
I had a little fun editing these pics :) Are the trees great for kids, though!
I do thank the Lord for blessing me with this amazing family!
We forgot the front pack, so Pais chilled in the car seat :)
Momma likes this picture!!
Mitch got the kids some cider and a muffin to share while I got the apples
...I just realized that I didn't include the picture of Mitch and my applesauce making process. Mitch was the peeler and I cut them up. Man, we made so much applesauce and apple butter! Did the apple butter in the crock pot (it is still there!). Thank heavens we have my grandparents freezer to help us out, as we have been using it this year.











What fun!! Such a fantastic thing to do for the fall. The kids all looked like they enjoyed it! And Miss Pais looked content in her seat. They are all so beautiful. I bet that applesauce and butter were good, too! BTW, you loook great, Cristin! Hugs! Stace
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Love all the fun things you are doing with fam :o) Are you on facebook yet? You always say you want to see more pics of the Zaniac - that's mainly where I show them, so they aren't all over the web.
ReplyDelete