Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Central Oregon :)

Last Thursday (crazy it has already been almost a week ago!) the kids and I headed over to Prineville for my dad's birthday. He didn't know we were coming so the kids surprised him at his school. Later that day or the next Carson said he wanted to do it again, so he went up to dad and said "SURPRISE!" again :)
This is a picture of Pais the first night. She LOVED this bouncer and just bounced like crazy in it...she eventually got a little tuckered out :) This bouncer has lots more bounce left it in than ours!
 On Friday, the kids and I spent the day with Auntie Ashley, at her house! Ash was curling her hair when we got there, so we thought maybe Aust should get some curls, too. I love that she loved it! She is such a girl - so fun!

 Pretty ladies!!
 Birthday dinner! Yummy lasagna made by Ash!!
 Nana playing with the kiddos
 Paislee was CRACKING up at Cars - love the laughter of a baby!!

 Cool Cars on his 4-wheeler :)
 My parents got the kids cute Halloween jammies - how fun is the tutu!
 We even got an evening with uncle Timmy and aunt Jackie!
Thanks for a great weekend dad and mom!! 

This isn't the best picture, but I had to take one of the applesauce filled pumpkins that Mitch helped the kids do! He took them running, to the park, and did pumpkins with them while I unpacked - thanks, hon!
 These are a few from this week:
A picture of Austynn praying - how cute, huh! She says "I closed my eyes!!!" all excited after she closes her eyes when praying ;)
 These are of the kids, in their Halloween jammies, yesterday - helping me cook.


2 comments:

  1. love them all! What a great time. The one of Austy praying is priceless. And little bright-eyed Paislee! What personality she looks to have! Carson is cute as ever. Give them all a big hug from Aunt Stace, and one to yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the one of Austynn praying! How cute! Kristin, I love what you have done with the blog. The new Blog Title is so cute and the new pictures on the side are great too! Good, creative job! :-) You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete