Saturday, October 30, 2010

Harvest Festival Fun

Grandpa and Mimi came up for a night to deliver a few boxes of daddy's stuff :) And, we all got to go the a fun Harvest Party at a local church. The kids wore their Halloween jammies again yesterday, until they got dressed up!
 Thanks, Grandpa for taking lots of great pictures! I love this one, this toy box has been the kid's "boat" lately :)
 I am always running a bit last minute, so we went yesterday afternoon to look for costumes :) This is Princess Austynn and Fire Chief Carson :)

 We had hot dogs, chips, and soda and the Harvest Party!
 Before the kids went in the Bounce House ... and lots more fun!





 Austy got to stay at the motel with Mimi and Grandpa last night :)
 The kids did a pumpkin craft while I gave daddy a much needed haircut (notice Carson got one, first!) - Got to LOVE all our dutch bros cups (I am a Dutch Princess, you know!)
 Our 3rd big, blue eyed baby!
 Carson gets to stay up and enjoy some daddy time while the girls nap away
 I went in to check on Paislee and saw this, so I had to take a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, as usual! Oh, looks like ya'll has so much fun! Great costumes!! Carson's boots made his fireman suit! Austy looks like such a little princess with fabulous silver shoes, too! And Paislee is a little pumpkin! I can't believe how big she is getting! Wish we could have blinked ourselves there for the fun!! Much love to all, Aunt Stace

    ReplyDelete