Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Carson goes to school...

My goodness! Time flies and kids get big all too fast! However, it truly is so much fun watching them grow up and experiencing all the new adventures. Carson is spending this week in Medford with Mimi and Grandpa. Karen is trying out part-time work this year and works in her pre-k class T,W,Th. She was able to get Carson in a 3 yo pre-k class in the mornings on these same days. Mitch and I were both anxious to hear how it went and to see pictures. Lu was great and quickly sent these to us! Carson has his little snack bag here and looks plenty excited to head out!
Here he is at Grace Christian! Mitch said that it made him feel old seeing his son attending the same place that he went to school :)
 I am guessing that this is the room he was in?
 This is him in the break room - looks like he is helping Mimi make her coffee.
 Grandpa was excited to take Cars to school :)
 He even took cat tails for show and tell :)
Man, I know he is still small, but wasn't it just a minute ago that I was feeding him sweet potatoes and he was Paislee's age. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment