Mimi and Grandpa came up for a little visit 2 weekends ago :) Paislee was SOOO cute w Lu here. He would blow bubbles at her and she would smile and do it back. Hilarious! I tried to get a video, but need to get it uploaded on the computer and then maybe I can post.
I painted the girls nails and toenails before they came - need to do again!
I am so HAPPY that we have this picture, as this is what we look like most every day! Mitch gets the 3 kids and I just walk next to him ;) I don't really walk solo any more, as all the kids is a HUGE and HEAVY load! We wait for daddy to come home!
I took my camera on this walk to get a picture of the kids w their bballs. Thankfully, Lu managed a few of these shots, as I didn't get any! :) I hope she continues to love basketball as much as she does now! She is always spotting any type of ball and she spots "basketball hoops" on our walks!
I thought this shot was fun! Mitch and I love playing basketball with the kids and often have 2 balls in the bottom of our double stroller! I hope our kids have their daddy's skills and sweet, sweet shot! (He wasn't called BUCKS for nothin!)
Cars is starting to try to dribble a little :) Go Carson!
Time for the playground :)
Mimi in the jungle gym with the kids!
Lookin good, Pais :)
We picked LOTS of blackberries this weekend - awesome! The kids had a great spot here!
Carson picks them and puts most in his bucket - Austynn's bucket is her mouth!
We got some great ones thanks to Mitch's height and this chair!
Grandpa showing the kids some pictures that he took :)
Sweet, some solo time in the kitchen for me!!!
Carson and Austynn both stayed over night in the motel with Mimi and Grandpa (I think they decided one was a better idea!) Sweet picture of Austynn and Grandpa!
Austynn watching the OS game with the boys!
Mimi holding Pais while the kids play in the pool!
Tim, Ronya, and Cara stopped by and had dinner with us (they picked up Lu and Karen) on their way back to Medford. Thank you guys for coming by! We love spending time with you - drop in any time!
.jpg)



















Loved seeing all these pictures!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time with L and K, and I know they had a great time with ya'll. So fun that you can pick blackberries in the wild! All your kids are growing up so fast. Austy looks alot bigger to me. So beautiful. BTW, I have no doubt that all your kids will be great basketball players and will rock at athletics! I mean look at their mom and dad?!! Love-Stace
ReplyDelete