Monday, September 13, 2010

Beginning of September

Well, September 1st Paislee tried her first food - oatmeal - yummy stuff! She wasn't too into it then, but does pretty good with it now.

One night last week, Mitch and I put the kids down a little early and had dinner together later. These were our only 2 ears of corn from our garden, but we have gotten lots and lots of tomatoes, which I LOVE!!!
Cars just got up from his nap and Pais was already up. It looks like she is smiling for the camera :) However, I do need to invest in some new bibs as she soaks them in no time, so I have to use old, ugly ones :)
This was our chicken dinner last night! Thanks for cooking them, honey! We had a nice weekend, but it went too fast! On Saturdays we have been going for long walks. This Saturday we left at 11 and got home close to 6! Took a picnic lunch and went to 3 parks, my grandparents house, and the Saturday market. What fun! Yesterday we walked again, and tried to pick more blackberries. Then we came home and made this dinner!
The kids and I made blackberry crisp, per dad's request, yesterday. This is a picture of Carson and I with it (Austy was in bed).
Carson staying up with dad, having some blackberry crisp, after the girls were in bed ;)
He even got to watch some Sunday night football!
AND...this is Paislee, all zonked out at the end of a long day ;)
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I love these pictures!! Paislee just gets cuter with more personalty every time we see a new picture! Love the one of her and Cars. Man, they favor each other ALOT! Ya'lls fire pit is awesome! I am sure you are getting some fun use out of it! Love, Stace

    ReplyDelete