Friday, June 29, 2012

Paislee Grace

My dear girl, I have to document your learning to potty on the toilet! You decided it would be alright to go on June 25th, for the first time. I think you went once that day. We then left for vacation to the coast and I didn't try to have you go. On the 29th (daddy's birthday) we played around on the coast, and every time I took Austynn potty you went, too! You have been on board since! You woke up dry a couple mornings ago and have only pottied in your diaper once or twice the last few days. You amaze me! You get something in your little head and it sticks! You are even managing #2 :) Thought we better go to the store today to get you pull-ups and some big girl panties! Good job, Pais - we are proud of you.
Since you started going potty so well on daddy's birthday, and I just happened to have the camera with me everywhere we went, I had to take one of you on the potty :)
 Here you are sporting your big girl panties for the first time (we are not quite to this stage yet, but you are getting close, my dear!)
And...here is a cute picture of you that I just found in Carson's camera - only he could capture this cute emotion.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats PAISLEE!! Wow, what big girl you are!! After spending some great time with you and your sweet family last week, I must say that this doesnt surprise me! You are one determined little girl! I love it and we love you!! Yeah for going Pee and Poo :) on the potty!! Keep up the good work!!!! Love you, Aunt Stace :)

    ReplyDelete