The kids have wanted to release some lady bugs into our yard, so when we found some at Fred Meyer, we got them and let them go!
I had to take a picture of both girls with their hair all done, as it never lasts long ;)
Jefferson St was being paved, so Carson pulled up a chair to watch all the big rigs!
A couple weeks ago my friend found out about an end of the school year festival at River Road park. After naps, we loaded up and headed over to check it out! Gram and Gramps met us, they had free hotdogs, bounce houses, and crazy animals. It was a nice change of pace!
Last week Carson attended a church camp with his friend, Taylor. He was very nervous the first day, but LOVED it! After his first day he told me that he wanted to go the next day, all week, and then after that :) It was so encouraging for me to see him in a more grown-up setting. School is going to be great next year! My friend and I walked our kids to the park most the days after camp. On this day, they had lots of free games and all, so the kids joined in on one of them :)
We enjoyed some Nana time, as mom stayed the night with us Thursday evening! This picture is early Friday morning :) I had to take one before I forgot!
I still need to get my new computer all set up...when I do, maybe I will start using my nice camera and editing pictures again...lately I just snap them w my phone.
Mitch has Carson and Austynn at Amazon pool now (the one shown above).
(never mind the partly cloudy/rainy/60 degree weather - guess we may as
well embrace it) They will be good and ready for bed!! I am starting to
prepare for our trip to the coast with the Fransen Family. Pais is
napping, but I need to get her up, as we want the kids in bed EARLY!!
Doesn't seem to matter when they go to bed, they are up by or before 6
most every day!










Love these pictures!! We just looked at them!! Can't wait to see ya'll TOMORROW!!!!
ReplyDelete