Friday, June 29, 2012

Mitch's 33rd Birthday!

We were able to enjoy a nice, relaxing day on the coast for your 33rd, hon! 
Before we got out of Depoe Bay, you got a call from Maureen, needing your assistance :) It worked out perfectly, though, as Lincoln City had a McDonald's w wifi and a great play area! It was before the lunch rush, so the kids had the area to themselves for most the time. I enjoyed a coffee and you did your work and had a coffee. After that we went to the outlet mall where you got some running shoes. Then back to Depoe Bay for lunch...
 We got a bag of caramel corn and some pizza at side by side restaurants. The caramel corn guy took this picture of us waiting for our pizza :)

 This little squirrel had a pretty sweet gig! The store fronts give him food and he shows off for the cameras. The kids loved watching him! We got a kick out of the black bird that tried to attack him every time he went back to his nest, as he took crackers and peanuts with him.

 We stopped in Newport to check out the piece of dock that floated in from the Tsunami in Japan




 Girls, you two are fun to watch! Austynn, you really try to take care of Paislee. You guys were giving each other kisses. I didn't quite capture it, but I still think this pic of the two of you is sweet.

 Cars, you are so cute! I love the picture of you and I together! You wanted to take one with me. You are so much fun - you love to pose! You picked the flower below and wanted up on the rock to get your picture taken. It is fun to watch you grow up! You seem to enjoy photography - I am guessing you will be very good at it!


We were going to stop at Florence to walk the water front, but the kids were far too beat by that point, so we headed home to unload our stuff. 
Happy birthday, babe! I love the memories we make together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mitch!! Sounds like ya'll had a FUN day filled with lots of fun stuff. Loved all the picts, especially the ones of the kiddos and the one of Cristin and Carson together!

    Love to all--
    Stace!

    ReplyDelete