Monday, November 7, 2011

Our weekend! 11.04-06.2011

So, I think I am pretty cool now, as I recently joined the 21st century and got a smartphone (love it!) :)- All these pics are with it. Nice to have a little camera and video camera with me at all times! Just not as good of quality, but that is ok - still fun to see the pics :) Here we are Friday morning - this craft took us a few days to complete, but we think they turned out rather cute :)


 Kids (big) went down early as they did not nap. I ran out for a minute of mommy time and came back home to this :) So, Pais got a bit of solo attention after I got home and then crashed. Baby is working on a molar and an eye tooth :(, so a bit cranky.
 Here she is after a good night sleep! She loves her books and her frog - she chills and reads most mornings!
 We decided we needed to separate C and A, so we tried to put A down for a nap in our room. Clearly worked well!!
 Saturday evening we ate at Five Guys (awesome burger joint! w yummy fries and peanuts!)
 Then, we played at the mall ;)
 Agghhhhhh, some DRY Oregon weather - please continue! We went for a walk last night before dinner!
 Lots of leaves to play in! ... Or throw at each other?



 And then daddy made us some awesome fajitas!!! Oh my, a weekend at home with dad! Wow! We all forgot what that was like and all loved it! I got so much done while he cooked - it was amazing!!! Poor Mitch finally made it through his budget (for now anyway?) and his internal audit. The first of the month no longer seems bad :) We missed you, honey, and are glad to have you back!

Carson and daddy craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment