We made it home from Medford on Sunday night, after a very fun filled few days with all the Fransen family (and one of our cars left in Myrtle Creek with a broken front axle)! The kids and I spent all last week at home, just kind of trying to catch up a bit. Poor daddy has had a million and one things on his plate at work, so we are all a bit tired and worn out. Here are the kids helping me with dinner, still in their pjs. We had a few pj days last week! I think we are getting back in a bit of a groove this week...

I had to snap a picture of Pais in her crib w/ ALL her stuff! I (we) went in to get her and she didn't want to get up...can't blame her!
Here are the kids working on a craft. I thought it would be nice if they could work out in this room, by the computer, but it is a bit of a hassle having to move chairs.
Papa and Nana came on Friday for some Halloween fun! It was a welcome relief to have some extra hands with the kiddos! Poor Mitch left our house before 6am and got home near or after 11pm every night. He is maxed with work and I am feeling the same with the kids. Praise the Lord for the many days of dry weather and kids playing outside!
Here are the creepy and cute spiders that Nana and the kids made. I ran some errands and came home to the 2 that are all black w red eyes - whew! they might be fake, but they were a bit creepy for me, as I do not like spiders at all! So, the Elmo spider made them alright :)
Making orange rice krispy treats!
They are little jackolantern's ;) Yummy, too!
Carson liked to eat the rice krispy treats and Austynn liked the m&ms!
Thank you dad and mom for coming over, helping and making crafts with the kids!! We are enjoying them!
We are heading out to trick or treat! Paislee is not wanting a picture taken :)
Our first stop was great-grandma and grandpa's! The kids were so excited to surprise them!
Grandma took us to some different houses in their neighborhood..Paislee would run to Mitch and I and show us her loot. It was pretty funny!
Carson and I shared his carseat on the way over to see grandma's sister, Alberta.
Here is the cupcake, princess, and construction worker! They got plenty of candy from the few houses we went to! We all enjoyed it!














Love, love, love it!! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Tell my nieces and nephew that they looked adorable for Halloween! Hugs to all..Aunt Stace :)
ReplyDelete