Austynn decided she wanted a princess cake for her birthday, so of course, Mitch delivered with this adorable crown/castle cake combo! Such fun!! Nice work daddy Fransen!

We did breakfast items for our meal this year, and here is Austynn eating a LOT of oranges before everyone arrived :)
Our meal included a bunch of Grandpa's famous blueberry muffins (thank you!), scrambled eggs, bacon, tortillas (to make a burrito with), twice baked breakfast potatoes, fruit, OJ, and coffee - yum!
Here is Austy in her chair, waiting for her presents, that Carson decided he would deliver to her ...

... well, you can see who was into the gifts - both! Carson has been crazy excited about Austynn's bday and party! Austynn finally showed some excitement Saturday AM when she knew people were coming over. So interesting to see such different personalities shine through! On Monday, when I was giving them their brk, she informed me that she should get hers first bc she was the "birthday girl" :) Ok, she got into it and stayed into it! I had to explain that she is now 3 and it isn't just her birthday anymore :)
Austynn enjoying checking out her new camera, wearing her new slipper/shoes!
Oh, and our Carsman got a camera, too! :) Pretty cool, bud!
Poor Pais, feeling so icky! Papa and Grandpa got Austynn's new bike put together. Time to hit the bike path!
Cake time for Princess Austynn!
Ohhh, for my video camera during this sequence of pictures! I found a variety of candles, not knowing what we might use, and these were sparkler candles, which I thought sounded fun, plus they are tall. I did not even read any further than that (or I would of had my video camera handy!). They were the kind that re-lit themselves. However, only the one was doing it. It was sooooo funny! Maybe even more so, as none of us knew it was going to happen!
Serious business now; she has the stick going (who knows where this came from!).
Everyone pitched in to help her! :) I got a good laugh out of this!
Happy 3rd birthday, Austynn Faith! I am amazed at how big you are acting and looking. You are such a beautiful princess on the inside and outside! We love you!!
Mom brought a turkey craft for the kids to work on! Fun to hear what they were thankful for, though we did give them some scenarios, as it was getting late :) Thanks for your help with all the kids over the weekend, mom!
And, we will end with our Paislee girl :) She was either laying on you crashed or throwing a fit! Man, she is another strong-willed little cookie. She didn't have a clue what she wanted or didn't want, so she would just throw this huge fit! I finally just took a picture of the poor babe.

















So sweet! Happy birthday to your little sunshine! Hope Pais feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! Oh, I wish we could have been there!! Austy, we LOVE your cake. Be sure and tell your Daddy he did a wonderful job and Audrey and Sophie LOVED it, too! You look so beautiful and happy on your special day. We also think the new camera you got was COOL! Audrey and Sophie's Nana and Pop-Pop just bought the same one for the girls for Christmas, but don't tell them! It's a secret :) Maybe ya'll can trade camera pictures sometime and give each other pointers! :) Lots of love to you and your sweet sister, brother, Mommy, and Daddy! Aunt Stace and the Gang :)
ReplyDelete