Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nov 9th-12th, 2011

Kind of a crazy week, feeling like we were all "off" just a bit. Don't think Pais felt good all week (been teething for a couple, I think) and then got a really high temp and looked and acted terrible, so I took her to after hours on Wednesday and slept with her until 4, as she was burning up! (I was so glad I had taken her in at that point!) She is just FINALLY today starting to act a bit more toward normal! It has been rough.
Here is Pais on Monday, Austynn's birthday - looking alright here! 
 Here she is on Tuesday, having a snack w me, while big kids are w dad
 On Wednesday the kids' attitudes were good enough to enjoy the park (the weather was so nice last week!)



 And when we got home, Pais was getting hot! Did she nap, no! She looks happy here, but is not feeling well
 Here is cowgirl Austy, enjoying getting her cards this week!!
 Here we are on Thursday night, starting to make the cakes for Austy's party!
 Ok, bad pic, but I had to snap one of how Pais was the entire evening and all Friday. Made it a bit harder to cook and clean. :) Poor girl!
 Mitch getting started on Austynn's crown/castle cake!
 Grandpa and Mimi came Friday around noon and took the Carsman to Salem to watch Cinderella, a play that Emily Teterud was in (she played the part of the wicked stepmother, and sounds like she was kind of scary :) )! 
Papa and Nana came over that afternoon. Dad went to some volleyball games (Crook County won State for the 6th year straight!). Mom, assisted us with the girls all evening, which was no easy task! Thank you! :) Paislee gave up on me and went for Nana for the weekend!
 At 9:00pm, when we thought we had Paislee down, she proved otherwise!
 Then Austynn woke up after P went down, about 11:00, so she got to see her cake and have a late night snack :)
 Here are the girls, on Saturday, before Austynn's party :) ... helping unload the dish washer



1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor Paislee!! Hope hse is all better now. I think these the first pictures I've ever seen of her not smiling! Austy looks so happy about her 3rd bday cake! Good job, Mitch! Cars, you are great big bro! Loved "see" all my nieces and nephew :) thanks for the pictures. Love, Aunt Stace

    ReplyDelete