Oh, man, it has been one of "those" days today. For example, I walked to 2 parks trying to find the "free" lunch for kids (school lunch program) and had the kids all excited only to find out that it didn't happen today b/c of observance for the 4th. So we left the 2nd park hot and hungry w Carson crying. That is just the tip of the iceberg for today :)
Anyway, thank heavens for husbands! Mitch got home and took both kids running and asked if I wanted them back quickly or if I wanted him to take a long time - I said take as long as you want!!!
I am on total picture overload, so trying to work through them as I can! On Sunday morning we tried to take family photos. This is always fun with 5 little ones! Here are a few of what we came up with :)
This is our fam at the train park (not sure what it is called), but figured it could be classified as a family photo :)-








No comments:
Post a Comment