All the Fransen's got together in Medford for some family fun at the end of June. Wow! Soooo many pictures to choose from - how do I pick w/o making a huge post? Here are a few. Thanks Lu and Karen for keeping us all at your house, for the great meals, and the fun pool and crafts!
Here are the kids at the airport, just seeing eachother for the first time in a year! They were pretty funny together. It felt a little like constant chaos :)
Two of a kind! Love them both :)
Audrey and Sophie LOVED Paislee! When Paislee would fuss, Sophie would say "Paci, maybe?". She was determined to fix Pais with the paci :) The girls were both very sweet and loving to little Pais - it was fun to watch!
This is one of my favorite shots! This seems to capture Sophie's personality! She is just so full of sparkle, spunk, and energy! Can you see Carson right behind her? Those two are always on the go, go, go! Maybe it is their May b-days?
Grandpa gets some Paislee time!
(As you will see, I cherished all the extra hands!!)
Aunt Stace was a huge help with all the kids! She had Paislee all swaddled and with her pacifier. Agghhh! Thanks for the help, Stace!!
Mama with her two pretty ladies, sporting their shades!
Gramps with Austynn, coming outside after her nap :)
Aunt Marilyn and the Teteruds join us for some food and company. We enjoyed lots of meals out on the patio.
Mr. Tim, telling Carson the story of the 3 little bears! It was great! Carson (and Tim, I think) was so into it!! Now Carson asks Mitch to tell him stories all the time, and he does pretty good! I failed when he asked me today on our walk! (Where is Artie Mae when you need her?)
Little Tynn, helping Mimi, after her bath
Mimi got lots of sweet Paislee smiles right here!
Aunt Ginny had the magic touch, to be sure! Thanks for holding her so much, Gin!
I LOVE this picture!!! This was on the 28th, when we celebrated Mitch's b-day. Austynn woke up crying before we did the gifts, so I got her up and let her come out to watch her dad. She really hadn't eaten very much that day, so I thought she might want some milk and a sandwich. She is sitting up on the bar stool like such a big girl! She saw her shades and had to put them on. I just love this picture!! I must put it up in our house somewhere :)
All the kids with their newly created visors! I think this is the am we left.
Thanks for all the special memories!















Love all the pictures and all the recent posts!! What a wonderful time we had! I am so glad the "cousins" all bonded right away. Amazing how they remembered each other so well from last summer, especially at their young ages! What good memories! Love to you all- Stace and the gang
ReplyDelete