Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fransen Christmas :)

We got to celebrate Christmas with Grandpa and Mimi this last weekend. They get to go to Houston to celebrate Christmas with Mike, Stacey, Audrey, and Sophie this year!! Yeah :)
Carson was SOOOO into Christmas this year. It was hilarious! Kids do make it so much fun!
He got a Bronco outfit and was flexing for us :)
Oh, Austy got a cute little girl dress! Someone needed to get one for her, since she doesn't wear too many dresses. I plan to have her wear it Christmas day - she wore it to church and it was sooo cute!
I loved how Austynn climbed up to check out Carson's Home Depot work bench and tools!

They both think it is pretty cool!
I love this - a purse and a hammer - that's my girl!
The Fransen ladies
Mimi and Cars
Carson with all his gear :)
Hard at work :)
This is Carson saying "I want to see"...the pictures that I just took :)
Here is our house this morning. Thought I better get a picture of the fence going up. We have some posts up - yeah!! Mitch and the guy are working on it now and I think the guy will work more when we head to Prineville. Can't wait!!
Love to all and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Zane is so excited for Xmas this year; which makes it so much more fun for us! Glad you had a fun first installment! Merry Christmas Fransen Five!

    ReplyDelete