Cuddling kiddos watching the ipad, while dad and I try to get a little more rest!
A few pics I sent to Mitch to show him our day :)
Cars, you wanted Mrs. Harrold to send this picture to me - you were celebrating Clifford's bday :)
Apple picking time!
silly faces :)
Enjoying our daddy time, while he had a week off :)-
Beautiful weather, so lots of walks to the parks!
This was our attempt at a "nature walk" up Mt. Baldy...ha! This pic is not representative of the walk! Mitch carried the girls the entire way and both were whining :) There was a pic of a bear and mt lion at the start of the trail, so Austynn FREAKED out! I didn't love it. It was a mile walk, but not very relaxing. Carson did great and loved it, though! We walked through poison oak, so all had to take clothes off and get showered when we got home...goodness!
Carson, fresh from losing his first tooth! So funny, without us trying at all he is believing in the tooth fairy - Mitch even wrote him a note. Kind of cute.
Austynn headed to Medford w Grandpa and Mimi, so we took C and P on a walk and to a Mexican dinner!
Playing at the park after school























Love these pictures! Looks like ya'll had some great fun. My fav pict is the one of the kids on the tractor. And funny about Cars and the tooth fairy. We didn't push it at all either, but Audrey was determined to believe in it because of a cartoon she saw. So cute! Looks like ya'll had some great weather! Oh, and I loved the comments about your hike. You could have fooled me as it looked so relaxing in the pictures! We have had those kind of moments, too! Now bring in October and the fall weather! Love-Stacey
ReplyDeleteThis is so great! I need to use my blog for this too since I'm so bad at scrapbooking. ha ha It's kind of what I use facebook for! I'll post pics or little snippets of the funny things Z says. Like the other night, Z was watching D play a game on his phone and he says, "This is the hard part, Dad! It gives me the heartbeats!"
ReplyDelete