Great Grandma and Grandpa brought the kids by a special Valentine, complete with a yummy, homemade heart cookie for each kid, on Valentine's day. How fun! Thanks G and G!

On the 15th, I started painting both the kid rooms - they are about the only rooms that I haven't painted since we have lived here and they needed some assistance. I wasn't sure how to do it w 3 kids, but just decided that if I didn't do it, it wouldn't get done. GG helped me by picking up another gallon of paint from HD on Thursday and then they even offered to take ALL 3 KIDS for a few hours...wow, that was an amazing gift! My 2nd gallon got me through both rooms...all but one more coat on one wall...agghh! So, Pais and I headed to HD Friday evening.
Mitch, Carson, and Austynn headed to Medford Friday evening. Mitch helped Lu and Karen in the yard and the kids got to enjoy Grandpa and Mimi. We knew Pais wouldn't be happy if she felt left out, so when Mitch got home, he took her on a mini-date to McD's for some ice cream and nuggets while I loaded the car up. I met them there and we switched rigs and kids :) It was fun having time with just Pais and a mental break from all 3! The pic below is of Paislee helping me put the groceries away on Sunday. She was my little helper with everything I did! Two pics down is of her, in her pjs all day, at HD with me, getting paint.
Here the girls are on Monday the 20th. They play super cute together! They both had their blankets, dolls, and backpacks. I found them in their chairs, so had to take a pic :)
And here they all are later on Monday, as we headed out for the day. I wanted a pic of them all dressed up and ready to go, so Carson picked the spot bc he thought the bamboo would make a nice background :)
And some pics from Tuesday...Carson, working on his bird book that Mimi sent - he found his bird book from Papa and Nana and matched the stellar jays in both books :)
The girls enjoying some adorable hats - they wore most the day! Carson wore his to the gym, too. And...a picture of me before the gym, taken by Austynn, per Mitch's request of a picture of me (I often send him pictures of the kids)
Wednesday we played at the mall for a bit, after saying hi to daddy at work.
Thursday we enjoyed some fairly warm and sunny weather at the park!
The kids all enjoying helping me cut mushrooms for dinner














No comments:
Post a Comment