Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CAKE!!!

We did Paislee's cake first, as it was her birthday first. She was going for it as soon as she saw it! She had done cupcakes, but not a cake before :)
 This one is funny, bc she wasn't sure what to think once she got frosting on her fingers.
 She started getting into it once she realized how tasty it was!
 Mitch lit the candle, Paislee went for the flame, I blew it out :)
 Pucker up for some Paislee faces!




 I would say she thoroughly enjoyed her birthday cake and frosting!!
 Carson Paul's turn! He was so excited for his bulldozer cake!

Now time for us all to eat some! I actually made the cakes and frostings from scratch this time. I knew I was going to do the sheet cake from scratch, but planned on using a box for Paislee's. However, on Friday, when I was making them, I didn't have the box mix, had 3 kids, and it was raining. I was not loading them up and going to the store, so I looked for a recipe that I had the ingredients for :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! Great job on the cakes, Mitch, as always! Cristin, the baker! I know they must have tasted good!! Ya'll are such a great team. Wish we could have been there! Love, Stace

    ReplyDelete