Daddy came home tonight with a bouquet of pretty flowers for his girl, Austynn. I liked this picture, as Mitch is looking at Tynn and she is checking out the flowers; I just forgot the flash :)
About to go get ICE CREAM! Yummy! They were going to go to Prince Puckler's, but it wasn't open so they went to Sweet Life. Pretty fancy! Austynn picked some type of peppermint, as it was as close to pink/purple she could find. Mitch said it was pretty good! When we asked her what kind she wanted, she told us "purple". When I asked her what she wanted to wear on her date she told me, "my hat" :) - then she had to have her vest and wanted both her hat and her hood!
When I got her flowers put in the vase, she wanted them and was all excited! She really checked them out!
The roses smelled very good! I had to teach her how to smell them.
What a blessed and lucky little girl!




How precious! Daddy Dates are the best! I love seeing our men with their little girls! So glad they had a special time. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete