This is Aust being the star of the show and enjoying the extra attention while Carson is staying with Mimi and Grandpa. She looked so cute in this hat of Carson's that I got her one of her own :) She loves wearing it and putting it on - she also thought she was pretty special putting on her slippers all by herself :)
Here comes cowgirl Austynn :) The belt and guns didn't last long, but I had to snap a quick picture!
I just gave Austynn a hair cut a minute ago. This is her first picture - she is saying "cheese" :) She has her first "daddy date" to get ice cream with daddy tonight, so I thought a hair cut might be fun. I wanted it to be a little longer in the front - Ashley tried to tell me how, but it isn't very easy, esp w a little kid. I think it is a bit more of a bob :)
Even Pais has a tiny bit of hair on top. Here are the girls reading their Bibles ...
And here is Pais going for Austynn's Bible - must be better, right?
They are both smiling, so it must be ok :)
Both the girls crawling toward mom :) Paislee does a combination of crawls and pulling herself where she wants to go w her arms. I was thinking she may just continue doing this and forget about crawling, as she got everywhere she wanted to go. She finally got about 4 crawls together a couple days ago and just keeps going for it. She will be very good in a few more days. Oh my!









love the post!! And I love Austy's hair!! Paislee is soo cute, too! She has a look all her own, which is beautiful. So fun for the girls to have some time together! Hope ya'll have a Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete