Miss Paislee Grace made her appearance on Friday, April 30th at 7:49 am! She weighed 7lb 11oz and was 20.5 in long. Praise the Lord that all went well and smoothly! We were so curious to know what she looked liked! Mitch and I both thought that we could see pieces of both Carson and Austynn in her - she was definitely our little baby :)
(I don't have any of the pictures from the first few days, bc I didn't get them downloaded from our parents cameras before they left, so they will have to come later)
I had to take a picture of her feet - they are so narrow! Cars and Aust's feet are both wide like mine (w Mitch's toes ;)) - Paislee has Mitch's feet!
Daddy's Sweetheart!
All ready to go home!
She really does favor Carson, as I think her face shows in this picture.
Cars was so excited for the baby to come home! He immediately gave her his sunglasses (and no one could move them!) :) He was playing the guitar for her this morning, too.
Both kiddos checking out Paislee
This is Paislee today. I am already working on the paci! Just seems so big when they are so small!!












What a beauty! Congrats!! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly...now remember to take care of you too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little baby! It's so fun to see pictures of Paislee! She is so cute and precious! The sleeping pictures are so sweet!Looks like she does resemble Cars alot, if I am remembering his baby picts correctly. We are so excited for you all! Hard to believe you have 3 kiddos! Cars and Austy look like they are very intrigued by her and doing well. So glad to hear. We're praying for all of you and a smooth transition at home. Much love from Stace and the gang!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you! I bet Carson and Austynn are loving her! She is so pretty already. Hope you are feeling well Cristin!
ReplyDeleteLove, The Kennedys
Cristin,
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! I just read your post. I have actually been thinking about you guys the last few days and thinking to myself, "man, I bet Cristin has had her baby by now...I should check the blog and see.." :-) Paislee is beautiful. What a handsome family you have!! :-) Congratulations. Hope everything is going well and that you are able to get as much sleep as possible. ;-)