Hard to believe my son is already 3! He was so excited for his birthday. It was pretty cute. He wanted to go to the pizza place that had the carousel - he didn't care much about the pizza! Funny, though, he wanted to ride on the seat with his dad rather than on one of the horses? Kind of surprising! So, Mitch had Cars and Aust beside him and Paislee down at his feet :) This is Carson before the ride got started - so excited!!
Austynn wasn't so sure ;)
Uncle Timmy and Aunt Jackie called while we were at the pizza place ;) Carson LOVE, LOVED all the phone calls on his b-day! I told him he could answer the phone if it rang and he was getting used to it. So, this morning he says, "mom, I need your phone, if someone calls"...I told him his b-day was yesterday, so I get my phone today ;) Thanks for all the calls!
Cars opening his gift. Mitch got him a slip and slide and said he would do it with him! (Down our backyard hill could be interesting!) Carson told me today that he wanted to do it today bc it was raining and would work - yes, yes, it would, but might be too cold!
Playing air hockey, with his crown!
Fun with dad!
Candle time!
This was sooooooo funny - this one candle WOULD NOT blow out. Took nearly 5 minutes. He was trying so hard! I was laughing so hard at all the different ways he tried to blow it out, that I was crying!! We should have recorded it!
Mitch trying to help a little bit
Darn that thing! It finally did go out. Then he wanted Austynn to have a turn and then he wanted to keep blowing out the candles. Mitch lit a lot of matches last night! He should be good and ready for his family party on Sunday!!
So, Mitch lit this one for Austynn (not the one Cars had the trouble with) and she did not move from this spot, barely blew at all, and it went out!! Mitch thought it was a fluke, so he lit it again and she did it again and it went out. Again, I was rolling with laughter! It was too funny!!
Oh, she thought she was so good!














Too cute! Happy Birthday Carson! Geez, I can't believe how fast they grow up...you've got quite the little man there!
ReplyDeleteLove it Cristin! Too cute! I love what Carson said about getting phone calls the day after his birthday. Man, it's so fun hearing all the different funny things they say uh? Austynn is sure getting big and is SO cute. What a grown up young lady. It would be so fun to see you guys and have our kids play together. Hope you guys are doing well with adjusting to 3. You already look like a pro. Baby Bjorns are a necessity for having multiple kids in tow uh? :-)
ReplyDeleteloved this post! Cars is soo funny! I love his little personality! I wish we could have been there to witness the candle incident! Hilarious! Glad he has such a great mommy and daddy and 2 sisters to spend his big day with!
ReplyDeleteWe love you all! Stace