Monday, May 24, 2010

Family

We have had the kids together for a little over a week now. They are surely keeping us hopping, but it is fun ;) They all seem to be doing well together and into Paislee, though she is still sleeping a lot. There are so many little things that I think I need to write down to remember (that they do), so I will write a couple things now.
It is Cars' b-day tomorrow and this weekend he told us he wants to wear a crown on his b-day! So, on Sunday we went to BK and got the kids a crown. Carson has worn his nearly nonstop the last couple days (a little less today). He has worn it to bed the last 2 nights. The 1st night Mitch went in when he called him and I heard Mitch busting up - Cars was sitting in his bed, wearing his crown (sometime around 11 or 12; after he had been asleep). Last night he called for Mitch around midnight, but I was up, so I went in to a tired Cars, sitting up in his bed, wearing his crown! Hilarious!!! He also wanted to take his Curious George b-day card to bed with him :) I figure, let the boy enjoy his b-day!!
I maybe shouldn't post this, but found it too funny not to share - Carson says "I need to go poopy" and then he says "I need a magazine first" - ha! really? so, he got his Highlights magazine :)
Austynn was just outside helping Mitch in the yard. Mitch is pulling weeds and putting them in a bucket. Austy decides it is easier to pull the grass, so she gets some in both hands and goes and shows Mitch and smiles real big and puts it in the bucket. Kids, they are so unpredictably fun!
Miss Paislee at maybe 1.5 weeks old; after a bath.
Paislee is getting some tummy time ... and so are the other kids :) They love checking her out!!
Austynn is standing behind me in my chair as I type this and she sees this picture and says "ni-ni" :) (for night-night)
Beautiful blue eyes!
Sisters!
Such a good big sis, already
Great big brother, too! The kids wore their Big Bro/Sis shirts a lot last week - Carson kept wanting to wear it, which I thought was cute.
Cheeeese!
Here is a picture of Carson with his crown on, yesterday :) Also, you can see our new fence!!! that Mitch has been building for a couple weeks. Should be all done by this weekend (if we can have a couple days w/o rain, we could stain it!)
This is a picture of our table from tonight. We were trying to get cupcakes frosted before Paislee needed to eat and before daddy got home (bc he was going to watch them outside when he got home!).
Can you believe he will be 3 tomorrow - wow!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love all the pictures!! Oh, I can't wait to see all three of my nieces and nephew this summer! Love the story about Carson! What a character!! And Austynn, such beautiful eyes and perfect little eyebrows! Miss Pailsee looks quite content to be with her siblings. She is so sweet and alert! Most of all, I love all the "fun" and "love" that shines through in all your pictures. Ya'll are making pricelss memories. What a great family you have!
    Love, Aunt Stace and the gang

    ReplyDelete