Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Birthday - 31 wow!

I just wanted to write and say thank you for a wonderful birthday! It was fun being able to celebrate with our parents this weekend, but so nice for the actual day to be made special, too! The kids and I got up and met my grandparents at a neat little breakfast place. Mitch had delivered pretty flowers that the waitresses gave me, so that was fun! It tasted so good and the kids ate like champs! It kept us full until dinner :) The breakfast place was by Mitch's work, so we quickly stopped by to say hi (and thanks). Then I ventured to 2 stores with 2 tired kids (g/g gave me some b-day money, so I had to get some stuff for our house!). We came home and all took a nap! Then Mitch got done with work early. He got me some new maternity clothes - wonderful and they fit! Nice work, honey!!! And, he got us some amazing food from Market of Choice. Two different pasta salads, a twice baked potato, and sundried tomato/blue cheese filled flank steak. Honestly, it was all SOOOO INCREDIBLE! Wow, I could eat like that every night ;) Then we went for a walk and got some ice cream from Wendy's. It was such a fabulous day - thanks!!

The kids didn't appreciate the
 food - they enjoyed mac and cheese and hotdogs - fine by me!


Mitch frosting cupcakes with the kids - after our walk ;)

We had to try the timed thing a couple times to time blowing out the candles correctly :)
This was the kids yesterday after their baths and before dinner. They were having a "parade" - each w a ball and a screw driver. It was funny, but allowed me to cook a little bit :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday! You are so loved, and have an amazingly thoughtful family! Loved hearing about all your special memories on the 11th. And have I mentioned my niece and nephew are adorable?!!

    Love, Stace and the Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete