Sunday, January 10, 2010

Austynn's dedication

They let us give them a few pictures of Austynn for a little slide show. I thought that was a neat idea. Here are the ones we chose of her growing up :)
















Austynn waiting to be dedicated. They had singing, communion, offering, and announcements first! The kids did well through communion (wasn't sure about Cars not getting the juice or crackers!), but then Mimi told him that he could pass the offering basket and grandpa didn't know, so he was skipped and started CRYING. Mitch had to take him out...then we were called up to the front. When the pastor asked where Mitch was, I said he was out with Carson, who was crying bc he wanted to pass the offering basket. He made a joke, and at least everyone found it funny! Always interesting with kids! Austynn had really big eyes, checking all the people out.

From left to right: my grandpa, Mitch's dad, Carson, my dad, Mitch :)

Red Robin for lunch

Red Robin brought Austynn and I each a sunday. The kids enjoyed them! Austynn especially - she was grabbing all the sprinkles and whip cream off the top and eating :)

A german chocolate cake for my birthday tomorrow - thanks and yummy!!

Hi Grandpa! Thanks for my pretty new necklace - I love it!


2 comments:

  1. love all the new blog picts!! Oh, my niece and nephew are jsut sooo cute!! And I can't wait to meet #3!!! Love the new blog style, too. Good job! Wish we could have been there yesterday to celebrate Austynn's day with ya! Happy Birthday, Cristin!!

    Love you, Stace and the Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! i love all the rolly polly arm pics - too cute!

    ReplyDelete