Friday, April 12, 2013

March #2

Making blueberry muffins w mom - you eat all the dough and we are left w just a few muffins :)
 "Wrestle" time with dad before bed


 Cars and Aust, you have been enjoying listening to some Puppy Place books before bed time. You both love to have a dog on your bed as I read the stories to you. Sometimes the dogs stay there until I put them to bed :)


 We enjoyed some time with Papa and Nana at the beginning of spring break! Grandpa and Grandma came, too! Then you kids got to stay by yourselves for a few days!!


 Uncle Ryan took Grandpa and Grandma for a ride one morning.
 The boys went fishing, while the girls went shopping :) This was Carson's catch (the biggest of the day)! Sounds like you reeled it up to the boat, bud...but doesn't look like you are very interested in holding it :) You are getting too big!








 I always comment on what a cool picture this old truck would make, as we drive by it. It was beautiful in the winter w the snow. The only trouble on this day was the white clouds do not allow the pretty mountains to stand out. Since Mitch and I were driving home solo, we decided to stop for a pic :)



 Pais Pie, I FINALLY got your baby book done! This is what I worked on the entire time you were at Papa and Nana's. I finished it shortly after you got home. You are soooo happy and want to look at it multiple times a day. Thanks for consistently (very!) bugging me to get it done :)

 You LOVE babies, pretty girl
 Daddy took the 3 of you on a hike to the top of Spencer's Butte. Great day and he said you did really well! Cars and Aust, you made it to the top. Pais, daddy carried you some, but you DID NOT want help going down, even though you really needed it on the boulders :) Nice work kiddos!

 And...Easter! On March 31st this year. You 3 looked so fancy, that I wanted to take a few pictures. As always, it didn't turn out just as I had hoped, but no worries - it's life. Carson you did really well posing for the camera - such a good big brother ;)


 a smile...after the tears :) (Pais stepped on your fingers, on accident)
 




 We ended the day with a hike to the top of Spencer's Butte - I was a little jealous that I didn't get to go the first time :)

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful! Looks like you all are always doing something fun :)

    ReplyDelete