We found out before arriving at our motel that our first day in Seattle would include visiting the zoo and the Space Needle! How cool!
Austy Pie woke up at 6:45, and I couldn't get her back to sleep. Thankfully, she was quiet! I think Carson woke up about 8:15, so I took the two of them in to get a bath. They played in the water a long time, as I got ready. Pais and daddy got up around 9. We ate breakfast, got dressed, and headed out for the day!
The kids loved riding the elevator, and watching the air planes out our window. We were on the 9th floor, and could see them taking off day and night!
There were some cool bugs and some NASTY spiders in here! Mitch made me look at this freakishly huge tarantula...yuck!!!
My favorite was the African section! I have never been so close to giraffes! Now I see why Grandma loves them. They are sooooo cool!
This orangutang came right up to the glass and looked at Carson!
Cars, you wanted pictures by yourself all trip long :) It is cute, bud, but made it hard to get group shots or kid shots. I do think you are a sweetie, though, and you look super adorable here ;)-
As we left, you hopped in with Paislee to help her look at the camera :) You are a great big brother!
We were very impressed with the zoo, spent most the day there, and didn't make it to everything.



















AMAZING! I love Seattle!! And the zoo and space needle!! Great job planning, Mitch! Looks like ya'll had a fun time!! You got some great shots! Love, Stace
ReplyDelete