Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Time!

Here are some pictures from my phone of the past couple of weeks
 These few are from our time at the coast - I went in to wake Austynn up, so we could head to the beach, but she was sleeping soooo peacefully, that I couldn't do it!


 lunch at the park :)

 I am the spectator that they are trying to get wet. It was chilly!!
 You are so good at your legos, bud!
 I took the kiddos to the pool one day (me 1 time, Mitch probably 10!)

 7.11 = free slurpees! :)
 I got to go pick raspberries and blueberries at a co-worker of Mitch's house. Yumm-O!!! It was such a lovely setting - out past Pleasant Hill - off Hwy 58. I took a couple pictures for Mitch to see.

 Austy being all silly :)
 I met dad and mom on Friday at Clear Lake. We let the kids play for awhile before they took Carson home with them to go camping! The couple running the lodge was so sweet- they gave the kids bread to feed the ducks and seeds to feed the chipmunks and stellar jays. Beautiful day, too!




 Saturday was beautiful here! We took the girls on a long walk and let them play at 2 separate splash pads. No swim suits, but it was warm enough that the wet clothes felt good!


 They came home and took really late naps (down at 4 or 430!). Us girls then had a date with daddy! We got all dressed up, took some pictures together, and had dinner at Outback. So fun!
 Daddy got a haircut while the girls napped. I was getting Paislee ready, while Mitch got Austynn up. She may have been down for the night!
Thanks for being such a great hubby, babe! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment