Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 8-16th

I have been procrastinating with all my May pictures - wanting to edit and organize them. I was finally ready to sit down with them Sunday afternoon, and again Monday, only to deal with a computer that would not work. It has yet again died :( Thankfully, I have Mitch's laptop! I already had these pics saved to my hard drive. Have more on my phone and camera that I will have to deal w later. Bummer on not being able to edit them, bc that is the part that I enjoy. Someday, I guess, after we figure out what to do about a computer.
Here are the big kids on top of a dinosaur, with their friends, playing at the park :)
 Here are the cuties as we were heading to the gym. This is what we look like every day! The kids take their water bottles and often want to take something to play with.
 My friend Jen got us free tickets to Sesame Street Live, so we enjoyed watching it!


 Cars wanted me to take a picture of him w cotton candy all over his face :)
 Here is our almost-5 year old birthday boy and his new bike! The weather was nice for at least a week and the kids kept asking to ride bikes, so we got Carson an early birthday gift! He was all excited to ride it. We worked one day at grandpa and grandma without training wheels - kind of hard on our street!
 The girls got helmets, so while Austynn was not riding a bike, she was sporting her new helmet :)

 Last Monday we figured out that Paislee had hand/foot/mouth sickness, so she couldn't go to the gym on Tuesday (until I had an MD note). My sweet hubby let me take a turn going to the gym early Tuesday morning. When I got home he had made waffles with Carson (girls were still asleep!). After Mitch was at work, Carson asked me to take a picture of him by the waffles - pretty cute! Kids love waffles, like their daddy!
 Here is poor Paislee, with some medicine on her face for her sores. We did go to the MD on Tuesday (praise the Lord I already had this appt set up!). I guess when the sore appear, the kids are no longer contagious - just when they have a fever before hand (over the weekend).
 And this is Austynn one of the evenings we went for a walk. Last week, since it was nice, the kids played outside and then we walked when Mitch got home. He would run and meet us and then finish the walk with us. Austynn was beat and crashed on the way home :)-
 And this is Paislee one am, on our walk to the gym. We were up early and it was nice out, so I decided to walk to the gym. I was planning to go to the park before we came home, but the kids were too tired to handle that!
 Mitch had an employee recognition dinner one evening last week. I was killing time w letting the kids play in the sprinkler, with their clothes on. Nice one, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment