Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 11th - 17th, 2011

It has been such a lovely October! I have tried to get the kids outside as much as they can handle when the weather is so lovely! They have played out there for hours at a time this month, and it has been great!
 Carson saw pumpkin pancakes in one of his magazines and had been wanting to make them. One evening Mitch came home with the pumpkin filling and some "good" (as Mitch calls it) bacon (from the pig and not a turkey ;)). We made pumpkin waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Yummy!

 As is true Paislee style, she FREAKS out if she thinks she is being left out in any way! I was about to put her to bed when she just threw a fit. When I asked her if she wanted to read with daddy, Carson, and Austynn she said "yay". She is a happy camper, all front and center!
Pais has been my big helper lately, putting all the silverware in the silverware draw. I have to sort it, as she just throws them in (her head doesn't go above the drawer anyway), but it is cute and keeps her entertained. Carson decided he wanted in on the action this day.
 One of the days we washed up the table and moved it down to our patio. As with anything new, it is an opportunity to play! It has been a pirate ship, a boat, a house, and who knows what else!

 I had to snap a picture. The kids were so cute watching out the window for daddy to come home! Of course, Paislee turns to smile at the camera.
 I needed to get the bathroom washed, so I figured if I gave the kids a sponge, they would stay entertained. Anything that involves water is fun!

 The kids are in from outside, hungry, and ready to make an apple pie! They are eating their applesauce with Tablespoons - not very easy, but they liked it!
 Wow. It was a serious mess, but they enjoyed it! It looks like cookies here but I told them I would make extra crust for them to put sprinkles on and that is what they are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment