We managed to get a sign made for daddy. I had all these ideas for the kids and I this day to make a special day for daddy and of course, the kids were tired and not feeling well :) We made it, though! Early naps and early to bed! Yay for dad and mom time! Pais was napping when I took this picture. She looked so cute w a headband and her heart shirt, but I didn't get a picture of her :(
After baths and short naps we went to Market of Choice for some dinner goodies and some ingredients for our cake. We also donated our 6 cans to Dutch Bros for our 2 coffees!! We took Mitch's Dutch freeze by his work, along w his card :) He enjoyed the surprise! The kids got hot chocolates - Austynn is wearing some below :)
Ha! this is the type of cake that I make! We had fun making this cake for daddy - got it done just before he got home ;) Can't beat chocolate sheet cake (Artie Mae's recipe) and Reese's ice cream for dessert!
The kids showing their sweet cake to daddy - he loved it! We had them to bed before 7:00 and then Mitch and I enjoyed some of our favorite Market of Choice meat and sides ... solo! Agghhh! We had a nice date night, here at home.
Here is Pais this am - helping me w the laundry ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment