Some of you know what a challenge this fence was to get completed, but it got done! Yee-ha!! Nice work Mitchell :) Now we just need to landscape a bit. Always seems to be something, huh.
We had some fun and made cupcakes on Saturday - they didn't last long!
Austynn was enjoying the frosting :)





Wow! That fence is AWESOME! I just showed Mike, too, and he was really impressed. Way to go, Mitch! Love the cupcake picts, too. Looks like the kiddos were enjoying them!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stace
I can't believe how big Austynn is getting! Her hair is so long. Great pics...the fence is amazing! Your hubby did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteHey Cristin! Mitch did an amazing job on the fence! I can see why it took a while to get done. I was so surprised to see how old Austynn is looking with that long hair! It is definitely longer than Addison's! Thanks for the post.
ReplyDelete