We had a GREAT Valentine's day! It started off over in Newport (the OR coast) with Mitch's parents. They kept Carson last night, while we brought the little miss home with us. Austynn didn't have a real good night at the motel, so we were all tired! She napped on the way home and then Mitch took her shopping while I napped - yes!! He actually went to Old Navy and picked out the dress I was wearing (amazing - esp since I am pregnant!!) and a sweet pair of purple heels! Then he went and got our groceries. Including some amazing food from Market of Choice for our dinner (below). Feta and sundried tomato stuffed flank steak and pork roast, some greek salad, and asparagus! Then he made strawberry shortcake! What a man! Austynn got yogurt (she is loving feeding herself), raisins, milk, and a hotdog - poor girl! :)
As soon as Mitch sat down, Austynn wanted to feed him :) She was happy to be home and happy to have some sole attention, I think.
What a pair! Having a family is the most amazing thing ever!!
Here are the kids one evening last week. They were so hungry and I was making dinner. I put on some cartoons and gave them a bowl of green beans to share. They ate 1.5 cans of green beans!
Here they are after dinner. They love their play time with dad! Carson wants to ride on dad's back and Austynn is not about to be left out! This was a quick shot before they both fell off :)
I am sure I will have lots of neat coast pictures, off Lu's camera soon.
Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment