Austy, we are so proud of you! You were such a big girl this past weekend! You went to Grandpa and Mimi's, and stayed 3 nights all by yourself! You are sure growing up! Your desire to learn and do school work has really been growing as of late! It is very fun to watch. As I have mentioned, you like to inform me that you want to go to school, too - that there are kids at Carson's school that are littler than you :) When Mimi asked if you wanted to join her in her class, you were very excited!! Daddy and I loved looking at all the great pictures that Grandpa took of you on your big first day :) It was very special that Grandpa took these pictures for you, too, as he has not been feeling very well!
Daddy and I loved the looks on your face, as you diligently completed your work :)-









Austy!!! What a good student you are!! I loved seeing these pictures of you! You looked so grown-up and independent, like you were having the best time! We are proud of you! Love, Aunt Stace (and all the rest, too! ;)
ReplyDelete