Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Early Easter :)

We went down to Medford this past weekend. Mitch helped Lu and Karen get some stuff done in their yard and we had a little Easter celebration. I think Mitch and I enjoyed all the yummy food the most! It has been awhile since I have cooked :) Thanks!
Carson is nearly to the age where he can just "chill" and help or play. He loves being outside and he loves helping dad! Mitch is so great to always include him!
 Here are a couple of pictures that show Cars' fiestiness... (Mitch and I have trouble figuring out where this comes from!)

Mimi helped Carson make bird nests - they were cute and yummy! Austynn took a good nap, so she was still sleeping! ... Actually, Austy Pie didn't go right down for a nap. About 45 minutes after she was laid down (Mitch was outside and I was getting a hair cut) Karen went up to check on her and she was playing in Karen's room - she played w the dolls, took a book cover off, moved the bathroom scale - oh, she had a good ole time! :) After Mimi went up there, though, she went right to sleep.
 Grandpa and the girls playing the piano!
 Grandpa and daddy helped the big kids dye Easter eggs!

 Enjoying a few of the hard boiled eggs!
 Sunday morning they woke up to Easter baskets and eggs that were hidden - how fun!



 We had a nice dinner before we headed for home on Sunday. Mimi made a fun bunny cake! We all enjoyed it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment